Thursday 5 January 2012

Long Time No See

ok so I havent posted in a while, but the truth is there's not really been anything to post about, however I thought I'd put finger to keyboard and type so heres the last few weeks summed up. Christmas was great, I got more than i could ever want t hilights my new netbook ( now I can work on my book wherever I go. RESULT) and the Skulduggery Pleasent series and I am currently sweeping through them like locusts swarming through a field. Then shortly after it was one of my best mates birthday party, where as you can imagine, I got a bit drunk. And recently we unfortunately had to say goodbye to my cat (Harry) as after he had a stroke we thought it best to put him to sleep. So to end this post RIP Harry and to everyone who may read this post. Hakuna Matata.

Yours truly
Blue-jay
     xx

1 comment: