Wednesday 2 November 2011

When I stole a vampires sock

I suddenly get a waft of the foul stench of dead corpses, this mixed with the screaming we've been hearing for the last half hour, makes this scene pretty scary. Anyway, oh yeah, we're vampire hunters. No, no, no, my name is not Ben Vanhelsing, and Laura is not Laura Vanhelsing, in fact if I'm totally honest we were just normal people, well until of course our parents were bitten by a god forsaken vampire. In fact I think we've reached his bedroom now.
"what." says Laura her voice trembling.
"Well unless that coffin is just for show." I reply pointing to a large black coffin in the corner.
"Maybe it's a coffee table." Laura obviously in denial.
"seriously." My eyebrows levitating at the very thought.
"Well, any way, what are we going to do, it's not like we can kill it." Laura says in a rather unconvincing tone of confidence
"That hurts Laura, it hurts that you would doubt me."
"Well what are we going to do then." Laura now slightly angry at my amazing coolness in tight situations, I mean I don't know what her problem is. It's not like it's my fault I'm amazing.
"We, are going to steal his sock, vampires are complete control freaks he'll never stop looking."
"Well okay, actually that's genius." now she seems quite impressed don't you think.
"I know." A smug grin crawling its way onto my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment